Lindsay & Anthony's invitation set

Lindsay and Anthony knew they wanted a really modern design with all lowercase fonts.

I was showing them all my sample invitations and they finally said they wanted something much more modern...more like my business card than any of the samples. They were drawn to the interlocking circle pattern on the back of my business card.

Incidentally, I had just coordinated a wedding at their reception hall, the Westmount Country Club the week before our meeting and I remembered it having a circle pattern on the carpet and circular furniture in the lounge!
I went home and looked through the pictures just to make sure....and sure enough, it did. And so, the circle idea came full circle!

Here are some pictures of their reception room, where my inspiration came from.... 

  
 


Their colors are fuchsia, navy, and white. I used a metallic navy pocketfold sealed with a silk ribbon & 2 layer tag bellyband with rhinestone. The inside featured a 2 layer invitation plus a vellum top layer and 4 insert cards and fuchsia rsvp envelope.







I designed my first custom map for their invitations...



No comments: